Hi!

This blog is about being really random and entertaining. Stay tune for reviews, thoughts, and even personal stories.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Love your face girl

  Most girls I know are really into makeup. It just became a routine for them that they must do


       I don't see why makeup is such a beloved thing among us women. Its pretty much just layers upon layers of random cosmetics on your face. Now i know its not all that bad. I just don't see any use of wasting my time to put stuff to make my face feel super awkward. In the hour you take to put on makeup you can use it to actually do something. Everyone beautiful...just walk out and own it. That's just my opinion. I know that makeup gives some people the confidence to walk out and take on the world. For me its just a super weird mask on my face. I'm kinda glad I grew up with 3 older brothers than 3 older sisters. Wow...imagine that household (in a joking sense duh). There be makeup everywhere and little fights about how Kate used Suzy's foundation and all that bull. I grew up where you wrestle everyday, work out favors so you can play on the Nintendo 64, and to not care about looks. 

       Its just like me to come out as that girl that doesn't use/like makeup. For some reason my mom was really, REALLY looking forward for me to wear make up. Like how she filled my stocking one Christmas with make up and everyone else around me got candy and gift cards. Yeah and I was only 13...(and you bet i faked my happiness). I kinda somewhat sadden my mom for not liking makeup. In her mind she thought we be all girly together and laugh in front of the mirror and talk about girly stuff and do each other makeup. She basically me wanted to follow in her footsteps of being a lady. But she was horribly wrong about me. Sorry mom. I guess what i'm ranting about is make up is to hyped to us women and many take makeup way to seriously. Just loosen up and have your nice face not be covered up all the time. That sounds creepy, but I think you get my drift. 


 You're already fabulous







No comments:

Post a Comment