Hi!

This blog is about being really random and entertaining. Stay tune for reviews, thoughts, and even personal stories.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My name is a lie (a small rant)

gab·by
ˈɡabē/
adjective
informal
  1. excessively or annoyingly talkative.


    Like really....








(<---Monty python anyone?)


        True I talk a lot here..wait no that's a huge lie. Its more like I talk a lot when I type but when it come to real human communication I am the worst. I don't know why. Between friends i talk and act normal. Yet once it comes to talking and presenting something I turn into a lifeless human being. I wish I wasn't like that but I am. I tried everything in the book to get over it but i can't get rid of my awkwardness. I either freeze up and just stare back at the confuse looking crowd or talk really fast and make no eye contact. You want to know my own personal hell? Presenting in advance Spanish class. Yeah i went through that hell and i don't know how i survived. I slowly realized if I have at least one friend in the room I can somewhat talk sentences that make scene. But alone with a bunch of strangers.......Fuck no. Also I don't like engaging in conversation. If you don't talk to me i don't talk to you. That was basically me all through high school. Kinda sad saying that out loud but its true. So I am the complete opposite to what my name means. Yep....this is what I get for looking up my own name.

No comments:

Post a Comment