Hi!

This blog is about being really random and entertaining. Stay tune for reviews, thoughts, and even personal stories.

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

#one of those "quiz" thing from the internet (Do it)

  It's currently a Tuesday afternoon and instead of getting work done, I browse mindlessly on the internet instead. I can across this "challenge" (is it consider a challenge?) thing floating around the internet. So this requires you to put your music on shuffle and the first 10 songs that come one, each one represent something in your life. Its kinda ridiculous, like this random selection reflects your life so perfectly. But its a silly game from the internet, who cares!

Title of your first song you land on describes how you die:
Arctic Monkeys- Old Yellow Bricks   
..I don't know. I don't see my "death" in this song. You're off to a bad start quiz


Second song will describe your love life:
Franz Ferdinand- Right Action
*smirks* So as long as I have "right thoughts, right words, right action" my love life will be OK *nervous laughter*


Third song will be playing at your wedding;
Franz Ferdinand- Fade Together
Seems like my life is made up of Franz Ferdinand songs. I like this song tho, its sweet and I can see it playing at a wedding.


Add "in my pants" to the fourth song you land on;
The Strokes-Call It Faith, Call It Karma "in my pants"
 IT WORKS SO WELL
 

Fifth song will be playing at your funeral:
Half A Person- The Smiths
Ok, quiz I can see this playing at my funeral. "That's a story of my life"...Its weird to think about what music is going to be played at my funeral. I would play this and Alseep by The Smiths. That song really hits you like a sac of bricks slapping you across the face. (like my awkward simile?)

Sixth song is your theme song:
Franz Ferdinand-Live Alone
I knew we would have more songs from Franz Ferdinand! I can see this is my theme song, at least at this point of my life. Basically this song is about how love is ruin by argument so maybe if you live alone you could be much happier. But you're always thinking about that one person. 


Seventh song will play when you think about someone you love:
Arctic Monkeys- Despair in the Department Lounge
But this song is a sad love song, its about wanting your love back and you can't stop thinking about them...


Add "with a shovel and a screwdriver" to the title of the eight song:
Jack Johnson- Pictures Of People Taking Pictures "with a shovel and a screwdriver"
WHY DOES IT FIT SO WELL?!


Ninth song will describe your week:
The 1975- Is There Somebody Who Can Watch You
ohhhhhh deep.


Tenth song will play when you miss somebody:
Franz Ferdinand- Katherine Kiss Me
Of course we have to end it on Franz Ferdinand. 7 and 10 should of switch spots. 


Thats the end. Wow Franz Ferdinand dominated. I mean I like them but not that much, i guess my playlist really likes them. This little test turned out alright. I like how 4 and 8 (where you have to add on to the name) fit so perfectly. I dare you to try this...triple dog dare you.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment