Hi!

This blog is about being really random and entertaining. Stay tune for reviews, thoughts, and even personal stories.

Saturday, March 7, 2015

A little thank you

 I just realized my first post was really weird. It was basically like "Oh your here. cool. I don't know what to say." I want to take this blog to the next level. I want to make great content for viewers...like you! I sometimes stress a little to much when I have no topics to write about. That happens a lot because this blog is all over the place, with no single theme. That's why I called it "The Act of Randomness"! I just want to give my thoughts and take advantage of this great community to share and finally use my love for writing to work. So, this is a little thank you for reading my posts. I sincerely hope you are enjoying this as much as I am. (~^.^)~




No comments:

Post a Comment