Hi!

This blog is about being really random and entertaining. Stay tune for reviews, thoughts, and even personal stories.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

#my dogs

   I'll admit it. I'm somewhat of a crazy dog lady. Not in the sense where I dress them up all the time and carry them in purses where ever I go. But, i just prefer to hang out with them...and take a lot of pictures of them. So here is a post talking about my 2 dogs so if your not a dog lover...sorry...wait no i'm not.

*(JUST WANT TO SEE CUTE PICTURES?? GO ALL THE WAY DOWN)*

    My first dog is a silky Yorkie terrier by the name of Mojo. He is the best dog ever. period. Many years ago I wanted to get a dog. So, I wrote out a whole list of places they have dogs for sale. The first house was in LA and this lady comes out with the cutest yorkie ever. In that moment I fell in love and took him home. That mojo's story. I can do anything to him and he doesn't care. He loves food more than anything, so he is a little over weight. But that's OK, he can pull off the fat belly. He is very lazy and prefers to sleep than play with you. He was hyper until I got my other dog, maybe he got depressed or something. He even became more chilled when I neutered him. He doesn't bark but when he does, he sounds like a chicken. No joke. My other dog took his caged and I didn't want to spend money on another so I just let him sleep with me. Always sleeping between my legs, he snores all night long and is the deepest sleeper I have ever saw. I can pick him up, shake him, put him down and he'll still be asleep. You can tell he's getting older because every once in a while he'll bark at you for no reason. Yet, he's still as cute as ever. Wow...I am a really crazy dog lady.

     The second one goes by the name Cotton who is a maltipoo (half maltese/half poodle). I wasn't looking to get a 2nd dog, it just happened. My aunt's dog had 3 puppies. Two of them were normal sized caramel brown puppies. The 3rd one was smaller than the others and was as white as fresh snow. Sadly, the little white one was rejected by her mother so she wasn't getting as much milk as she needed. My aunt didn't want to care for that puppy and asked me to take her. At first I was hesitant to take her as I already had a dog and two dogs would be a lot of work, but I caved in to her cuteness. I basically knew her all her life and took her home when she was only a week and a half old. It was insane. I had to make those instant milk for puppies and put in in this tiny bottle and make her eat it. She hated that bottle so I would struggle for hours to make her drink the milk. She was a adorable fluff ball who like to take her naps on my chest and listen to my heart beat. Mojo didn't exactly hate her, just didn't know what to do with her. She would bite his ears and he would freak out and run away. I think he just got somewhat depressed that I had to spend a lot of time with her making sure she was alright. She eventually grew up into this hyper dog who thinks she is the alpha. She for sure bosses Mojo around and good old Mojo just takes it. She loves attention, its either her or nobody. But, she is smart and listens to me as for Mojo just doesn't care what you say. My dogs personality to one another are polar oppisites but they still love each other. One time, my brother wanted to take Mojo to his house for the whole day so I let him. The either time, cotton was searching all around for Mojo. When he brought him back the next day, cotton would not leave his side. Literary, she would walk with her side next to his side.

    It's hard work to have two dogs especially with each dog having a different personality. In time, they eventually chill out and fit into a routine you can manage. I would say the first two months of getting a new puppy is the hardest. As long as you train and teach them, you would enjoy having them around. I'm glad I have two, they make my life even more enjoyable. They are basically my...very furry children. I have so many pictures of them it ridiculous.














I'm really a crazy dog lady.






    

No comments:

Post a Comment